The document provide you with important information about the following:
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
- STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA– MANAGING YOUR CHOICES
- DATA RETENTION
- OUR POLICY ON COOKIES
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- DATA CONTROLLER – AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- UPDATING THIS POLICY – NOTICES
1. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Source of Data
We collect personal data from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information, such as: placing an order through the Website, as a “guest”; establishing an account or modifying your account; entering a contest, sweepstakes or promotion; searching on the Website; contacting us with a comment or question; signing up to receive email newsletters and updates regarding our latest products and services or promotions; or requesting to receive an order confirmation, shipping confirmation or other alerts; when participating events, surveys and market researches, challenges, and other promotions, eg. on third party social networks such as Facebook; when contacting us asking for assistance, special services or aftersale care; and any other electronic messages when communicating between you and us.
Types of Data
We may collect and use different types of personal data depending on the specific purpose we have, as described below:
- personal details, such as name, surname, gender, age/date of birth, and other personal details as allowed by applicable laws;
- contact details, such as address, email address, phone number, mobile number, and other contact details as allowed by applicable laws;
- payment details, such as payment instrument (credit card, debit card);
- sales related information, such as date, products or services provided, product codes, amount, total of sales, VAT number, complaints, returns, refunds and other sales related information as allowed by applicable laws;
- family related information, such as number or age of children, as allowed by applicable laws.
3. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
Personal data may be used for the following purposes, depending on the specific circumstances in which you interact with us.
Your personal data provided by you or collected when you make an online purchase on our website, regardless as a guest or registered user, i.e. basic personal details, contact details, data regarding your purchases, fiscal data, payment details, sales related information, and any other data strictly necessary for the delivery of products, will be used:
- to manage, administer and process your purchase of our products, sale and post-sale services, e.g. administrative activities, accounting, returns, warranties, tax free refunds if applicable, fraud prevention, communicating with you, including by e-mail, for any problem relating to the handling of the order or to subsequent requests relating to the order;
- to comply with obligations imposed by laws, regulations or EU legislation (including anti-money laundering laws) and to establish or defend a legal claim.
Providing your personal data for the purposes above is necessary; denial thereof would make it impossible to complete your purchase.
Unless otherwise required to comply with local applicable laws, data may be processed for these purposes without seeking your consent because this is necessary to comply with the contractual and legal obligations.
Your personal data provided by you or collected when you ask for a specific service (e.g., registering your account on our Websites, handling complains, asking for information) i.e. personal details, contact details, data strictly necessary for follow-up your request, will be used
- to provide the services you requested (e.g., operating the processes of registering your account, managing authentication on the Website, operating your accounts, assisting you, and handling any complaints, handling wish lists, follow up to any question or contact request you may submit to us, also through our customer care service);
- to manage newsletter subscription if you are not also registered with us. Providing your personal data for the purposes above is necessary; denial thereof would make it impossible to complete your request.
Unless otherwise required to comply with local applicable laws, data may be processed for these purposes without seeking your consent because this is necessary to follow up your request.
4. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We share your personal data with other companies that provide services on our behalf (as further described below), whether upon our direction or the direction of a third party. We will only provide those companies and organizations the personal data required to deliver the services and will prohibit them from using that personal data for any other purpose.
Sharing with data processors
When you purchase our products or use our online sale services your personal data may be shared by the e-commerce vendor of this Website with selected third parties who provide services to the vendor, including those that fulfill orders, ship products, process credit and debit card payments, and anti-fraud controls.
Your personal data may be shared with third parties to monitor and analyze Website activity, host Website content, provide technical and organizational services functional to the purposes above, maintain our customer database, assist in marketing and administer emails, market analysis, surveys, contests, sweepstakes or promotions. Such third parties may have access to, store and process your personal data to provide those services on our behalf. Our service providers are not authorized to use personal data for any purpose other than to provide the contracted services.
Sharing with other third parties
Your personal data may need to be shared with companies providing payments management, and anti-fraud controls acting independently as data controllers, for providing you with the online sales services.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties (i) when required by a law of the EU or of a Member State (ii) in response to legal proceedings; (iii) in response to a request from a law enforcement agency under legitimate basis; or (iv) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or the public.
Moreover, to the extent permitted by law, we may also communicate personal data to third parties in the event of a complaint about your use of the Website and, where we deem it necessary to investigate, prevent or take measures regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or where we believe, at our sole discretion, that your use of the Website is incompatible with the terms of the Website.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Website is a general audience site. Some functionalities are suited for entertainment of small children on iPad or paper; however we do not knowingly request or collect, use and disclose any personal data provided by a person under the age of 18. In the event we learn we have collected personally data from a child, we will delete that information.
If you are under 18, please do not register or proceed with the online purchase and ask an adult (i.e. your parents or your legal guardian) to proceed with the required procedures.
6. STORAGE, ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected through the Websites is processed mainly using electronic or web means, including web analytics services hosted by servers of our selected providers.
Personal data will be accessed, on a need-to-know and under multi-level access control tools, only by authorized staff. This staff engaged to be bound by confidentiality obligations and expressly appointed as person in charge of the processing, as required by the applicable law.
7. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We have implemented appropriate measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. For example, when you provide any order information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption tool that provides security while transmitting this information over the Internet. We also use firewall technology, password controls, and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining this Website. Although we have implemented the above security measures for this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not possible. Therefore, your providing of your personal data is done at your own risk and, to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, we shall have no liability as a result of the disclosure of your personal information due to errors, omissions or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after the transmission thereof to us. We recommend you (i) to periodically update your software for protecting data transmission over networks (for example, antivirus software) and check that your provider of electronic communication services has adopted suitable means for the security of data transmission over networks (for example, firewalls and ant spamming filters); (ii) keep confidential, and not to disclose to any else, your username and password to access to your account; and (iii) to change your password from time to time.
In the unlikely event we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control was or may have been compromised, we will notify you of that development as required by applicable law using any of the methods prescribed thereunder (by providing us with your email address, you hereby consent to receiving any such notification in electronic form through such email address).
8. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA– MANAGING YOUR CHOICES
At any time and free of charge, you may request information on what personal data of yours we keep. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below. Requests to delete your data are subject to any applicable legal and document retention obligations imposed on us.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling personal data, you have a right to file a complaint to your national and/or any other data protection authority in the EU or the EEA.
To exercise those rights you may send your request contacting the Company by sending an email at email@example.com or regular mail at the address appearing below (point 12). When contacting us, please be sure to provide us with your name, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number(s) in order to be sure we handle your request correctly.
9. DATA RETENTION
10. OUR POLICY ON COOKIES
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
12. DATA CONTROLLER – DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND HOW TO CONTACT US
, Denmark. The Company is the data controller (as defined under the Reg.(EU) 2016/679) of the data collected.
13. UPDATING THIS POLICY – NOTICES
This policy is effective 16-06-2020